(1) We must have official transcripts, not copies (even student copies);
(2) The high school, college, or military branch must mail the transcript(s) to us directly;
(3) You should have those transcipts sent to the Dean's office as soon as possible.
To register for courses after you have been accepted into the school, simply:
(1) examine the Course Schedule;
(2) contact the Dean if you need advice;
(3) select your class(es) and pay online.
*If you have a need, we are willing to discuss offering other courses than those listed above
Contact the Dean to discuss taking other courses: (931)526-2616.
503 Advanced Inspiration of the Bible
510 Advanced Hermeneutics
511 History of Theology
522 Biblical Doctrine of Last Things
602 The Bible and the Canon
610 The Problem of Evil
623 Islam and Other World Religions
525 Exegesis of the Greek New Testament
627 Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible
534 Applied Biblical Counseling
502 Existence & Biblical Doctrine of God
© Tennessee Bible College 2017