(1) We must have official transcripts, not copies (even student copies);
(2) The high school, college, or military branch must mail the transcript(s) to us directly;
(3) You should have those transcipts sent to the Dean's office as soon as possible.
To register for courses after you have been accepted into the school, simply:
(1) examine the Course Schedule;
(2) contact the Dean if you need advice;
(3) select your class(es) and pay online.
*If you have a need, we are willing to discuss offering other courses than those listed above
Contact the Dean to discuss taking other courses: (931)526-2616.
A100 Ancient Philosophy
A200 Medieval Philosophy
A309 Inspiration of the Bible
A325 Deity of Christ
A352 Deductive Logic
A451 Existence of God
A452 Attributes of God
© Tennessee Bible College 2017
A300 Modern Philosophy